External open innovation partner programInnovative technologies or substances for efficient local fat reduction
- Innovative technologies or substances that may lead to efficient local fat reduction
- Invention should result in a non-invasive or minimally invasive product/procedure to be applied in the aesthetic physician’s office/clinic
- Projects must be supported by clear scientific data deriving from in vitro (compulsory), ex vivo, or animal models (ideally).
- Existing patent application is preferred
- We are open to all kind of partnerships (Funding/Co-Development/Licensing/Merger&Acquisition)
- In addition to financial backing, we can provide extensive experience (e.g. clinical, regulatory), guidance with respect to the business model and a global network to support product development and to broaden application of your invention
All proposals will be assessed by our Research & Development team. Based on the level of interest within the Company research portfolio and strategic fit, we will enter into discussion with selected candidate(s), potentially leading to partnership agreements or collaborations.
Proponents that submit proposals of interest will be contacted within 8 weeks of submission to clarify additional details.
Submit a proposal in a form which is available online (it takes about 15 minutes). The proposal should be brief sufficient to provide the main body of the proposal and its innovativeness. The applicant should also provide information about his or her critical knowledge that is applicable for the project, and how the knowledge could be supplemented (i.e., what is additionally required to complete the project). The applicants are strongly encouraged to give us additional information including references or other materials to facilitate the evaluation process. The preferred type of partnership should be given.
The Company will not share the information beyond its own staff; your initial proposal should contain only non-confidential information.
If your proposal is selected, the Company is open to complete a Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement (CDA).
Biowebspin pays a lot of attention to the privacy, intellectual property, confidentiality and security of its member data.
Biowebspin is the #1 academia-industry partnering network in Life Sciences.
For academics, Biowebspin is the platform to find industrial partners and funding for their research projects matching R&D programs of more than 500 leading Life Sciences companies and foundations.