Our technologies allow you to follow the publication activities of the largest Life Science researcher community – 10+ million researchers from Pubmed and Biowebspin. The correct match between publications and authors is 98% thanks to PubAdvanced algorithms!
Find and follow any publication and author on Pubmed and Biowebspin and get alerts on their latest publications.
CitImpact is the score of a given publication accounting for:
The Journal Impact Factor, 5-Year Journal Impact Factor, the Eigenfactor score, the publication influence score, and the number of citations and their influence.
The Webscore, developed by Biowebspin, screens blogs, social networks, and other specialized websites to assess the popularity of publications.
On Biowbespin, you access the number of views, the identity (name, geographical location) of your visitors (check who they are with Biomatching people), and check who has recommended your publications.
- Choose a field of research and see the trend based on the latest publications and patents.
- Compare simultaneously different technologies and research subjects to identify hot, important, and emerging topics.
- Plus entence patent search simultaneously
Manage your references: export your publication result search to your endnote.
Create your publication profiles and be acknowledged as an expert in your field to get advanced functionalities on Biowebspin*.
- Find and follow 10 million researchers for FREE with Biomatching People!.
- Identify the key opinion leaders of specific fields based on their publications and get direct access to these profiles with Biomatching KOLs.