|Connect with 50,000+ companiesIn Life Science ( Pharma, Biotech, Medtech, Cosmetics, Chemistry, etc)||GET PARTNERING ALERTS on the latest calls for projects from industrial companies working on your topic(s)||PROMOTE YOUR PROJECT(S)at any time by posting on the relevant partnering Platforms (see below)|
|1||Submit the abstract(s) of your project(s) to find Industrial Partners or Funds for one or more of our Partnering Programs below (with no confidential data at this step and in an appealing way for Industrials)
Click here to see an example of project posted.
|2||Our editorial team will review your project and may do some format changes to make it appealing for our industrial audience. Our team will come back to you within 1 month to post your project(s) on our partnering platform, and review «Academic Projects for Industrial Applications» sent to our industrial community.
Click here to see where your project will be visible
|3||Biowebspin will connect you with Life Science potential future partners as soon as an industrial shows
interests or has an R&D program matching your research project(s).
Your information will be treated in a private and secure manner.
- Stephen RoperEnterprise Research Centre and Warwick Business School, University of Warwick,« Knowledge stocks, knowledge flows and innovation: Evidence from matched patents and innovation panel data »
- Alfonso GambardellaBocconi University« On the management of open innovation ☆ »
- David AndrewAstraZeneca« Collaborative practices for medicinal chemistry research across the big pharma and not-for-profit interface »
- Mei-Chih HuNational Tsing Hua University« Taiwan's pharmaceuticals: A failure of the sectoral system of innovation? »
- Elizabeth GarnseyUniversity of Cambridge« Early Business Model Evolution in Science-based Ventures: The Case of Advanced Materials. »
- Didier HochBiovision« We need to connect the academia with the private industry »
- Kristof van EmelenJanssen« Open innovation at Janssen »
- Timothy GreseEli Lilly« Open innovation at Eli Lilly »
- Elicia MaineBeedie School of Business« The role of entrepreneurial decision-making in opportunity creation and recognition »
Biowebspin is the #1 academic-industry partnering network in Life Sciences.
For academics, Biowebspin is the platform to find industrial partners and funding for their research projects among 50,000 companies.
For industrials, Biowebspin is the platform to detect new research and licensing opportunities among 2 million researchers worldwide.
Biowebspin is also the first source of information and expert interviews about academia-industry partnering, technology transfer and licensing in Life Sciences.
As a Swiss International company, Biowebspin has high standard security and privacy system. Biowebspin is in accordance with the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner.
Check here the terms and conditions of the matchmaking service of Biowebspin.
Contact us to know more.