|Connect and partnerWith leading Life Sciences companies and foundations in your field||GET PARTNERING ALERTS on the latest calls for projects from industrial companies working on your topic(s)||PROMOTE YOUR PROJECT(S)at any time by posting on the relevant partnering Platforms (see below)|
|1||Submit the abstract(s) of your project(s) to find Industrial Partners or Funds for one or more of our Partnering Programs below (with no confidential data at this step and in an appealing way for Industrials)
Click here to see an example of project posted.
|2||Our editorial team will review your project and may do some format changes to make it appealing for our industrial audience. Our team will come back to you within 1 month to post your project(s) on our partnering platform, and review «Academic Projects for Industrial Applications» sent to our industrial community.|
|3||Biowebspin will connect you with Life Science potential future partners as soon as an industrial shows
interests or has an R&D program matching your research project(s).
Your information will be treated in a private and secure manner.
- Azzurra MorrealeUniversity of Palermo« Open innovation: A real option to restore value to the biopharmaceutical R&D »
- Giovanni PerroneUniversity of Palermo« Network embeddedness and new product development in the biopharmaceutical industry: The moderating role of open innovation flow. »
- Timothy GreseEli Lilly« Open innovation at Eli Lilly »
- Stephen RoperEnterprise Research Centre and Warwick Business School, University of Warwick,« Knowledge stocks, knowledge flows and innovation: Evidence from matched patents and innovation panel data »
- Kamal AzzaouiNovartis« Scientific competency questions as the basis for semantically enriched open pharmacological space development »
- Didier HochBiovision« We need to connect the academia with the private industry »
- Kristof van EmelenJanssen« Open innovation at Janssen »
- Mei-Chih HuNational Tsing Hua University« Taiwan's pharmaceuticals: A failure of the sectoral system of innovation? »
- Elizabeth GarnseyUniversity of Cambridge« Early Business Model Evolution in Science-based Ventures: The Case of Advanced Materials. »
Biowebspin is the #1 academic-industry partnering network in Life Sciences.
For academics, Biowebspin is the platform to find industrial partners and funding for their research projects matching R&D programs of more than 500 leading Life Sciences companies and foundations.
For industrials, Biowebspin is the platform to detect new research projects and collaboration opportunities among 2 million researchers worldwide in 30,000 organizations.
Biowebspin is also the first source of information and expert interviews about academia-industry partnering, technology transfer and licensing in Life Sciences.
As a Swiss International company, Biowebspin has high standard security and privacy system. Biowebspin is in accordance with the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner.
Check here the terms and conditions of the matchmaking service of Biowebspin.
Contact us to know more.